Information on Data Protection
Name and contact details of the organisation responsible for the processing of personal data in connection with your use of this telemedia service are as follows:
The processing of your personal data in connection with the provisions of this website is carried out for the following purposes and on account of the following legal bases and – providing it is relevant in objective terms – for the pursuance of the following legitimate interests of the responsible organisation or of a third party:
- Purpose: performance of a telemedia service, legal basis: Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 point b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
- Purpose: Ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, availability and capacity of the telemedia service and of the systems used for its delivery, including measures for the recognition, limitation, avoidance and remedying of disruptions or errors of the telemedia service, legal basis: Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 point c) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
The ensuing legal obligations of the responsible organisation arise from, among others, Art. 32 para. 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and section 13 para. 7 of the German Telemedia Act
- Purpose: economic optimisation and needs-based design of the telemedia service, legal basis; Art. 6 para. 1 setence 1 point f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
In this case, the responsible organisation is pursuing the following legitimate interests: increase in efficiency of their operating resources, increase in income, reduction of costs, review and improvement of user-friendliness.
In this context, we would like to draw particular attention to your right to objection, see on the list of your rights, below.
- Purpose: to answer queries and to enable pre-contractual communication, legal basis: Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 point f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. In this case, the responsible organisation is pursuing the following legitimate interests: customer service, initial and sales discussions. In this context, we would like to draw to your attention in particular to the fact that you have a right to objection, see on the list of your rights, below.
The personal data which is processed in connection with the provision of this website is disclosed to the following categories of recipients:
- Providers of technical services, in particular computer centre services, who are appointed without exception as contractors by the responsible organisation
- Providers of geodata information and navigation systems
The responsible organisation has the intention of disclosing personal data to recipients in a third country on account of the following legal bases:
- Country: USA, legal basis: Implementing decision (EU) 2016/1250 of the Commission.
As regards the duration of storage, it is to be generally noted that personal data is only stored by the responsible organisation for as long as this is necessary for the pursuance of the purpose of their processing. From this, the following details are derived:
- With reference to purpose no. 1, as mentioned above, the data is only stored for as long as you are making use of the telemedia service.
- With reference to purpose no. 2, as mentioned above, the data is stored for a further period of 7 days after you have stopped making use of the telemedia service.
- With reference to purpose no. 3, as mentioned above, the personal data is stored up until the anonymisation of your data – a few minutes after you have stopped using the telemedia service.
- With reference to purpose no. 4, as mentioned above, the personal data which you provide in the case of the use of the contact form is stored for as long as this is necessary for communications with you or on account of this.
You have, as a matter of principle, that is, subject to the statutory limitations, the following rights as listed below. To facilitate the exercising of these rights, you are hereby informed that a claim made in accordance with these rights does not need to be made in any particular form and may also, among other possibilities, be submitted via electronic means (in particular via e-mail).
- You may request information from the responsible organisation about the personal data they hold which concerns you.
- You may request that the responsible organisaton correct any personal data that they hold concerning you which is not correct.
- You may request that the responsible organisaton delete any personal data that they hold concerning you.
- You may request the limitation of the further processing by the responsible organisation of any personal data which they hold on you; you have the right to lodge a complaint in respect of the responsible organisation against the further processing by the responsible organisation of any personal data which they hold on you for the above-named purposes no. 3 and no. 4, providing you cite reasons which arise from your particular circumstances.
- You may request to receive from the responsible organisation a copy of the personal data concerning you which you have provided to the responsible organisation for the above-named purpose no.1, in a format that is structured, conventional and can be read by a computer, and you may send this data to another person without being hindered from doing so by the responsible organisation to whom the personal data was provided.
Furthermore, you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority responsible for Data Protection about the way in which the responsible organisation has handled your data. To facilitate the exercising of this right, you are hereby informed that the supervisory authority responsible for the head office of the responsible organisation can be contacted at the following address:
State Representative for Data Protection and Freedom of Information for North Rhine-Westphalia, Kavalleriestr. 2-4, 40213 Düsseldorf
The provision of your personal data is necessary for the performance of the telemedia service. There is no legal obligation to provide your data. Not providing your data would, however, have the consequence that the telemedia service cannot be provided to you. There is no automated decision-making that could lead to any legal impact on you or that could cause you any significant similar type of impairment in connection with your taking up the telemedia service.